The SOFIA Project: Cultivating Happiness in Education
“Teaching that impacts is not head to head, but heart to heart.” Howard G. Hendricks
What Is It
The SOFIA Project is a methodology developed to allow the “being” in a way that the “doing” is aligned to the true nature of the individual, with the objective of raising the levels of fulfillment, therefore happiness, that create a positive collective reality.
The values that support this methodology are:
- Sensibility to address all human concerns and interests
- Orientation to results with positive impact on the collective
- Faith in the person and his capacity to reach the individual and collective goals
- Innovation when searching for solutions
- Appreciation and love as the purposes and driving forces of each action
“What we appreciate, appreciates.” Lynn Twist.
This methodology relies on the concept of Constructive Leadership, which focuses on educating empowered, self-accomplished citizens who contribute through their unique, natural talents and who understand the level of individual responsibility they have in achieving the desired personal and collective reality.
The program is based on solution-focused coaching as the ideal education style.
Inspiring Evolution has partnered with Dr. Antonio Corrales, founder and owner of Sterling Evaluation and Assessment to further develop The SOFIA Project in order to make it available to as many schools as possible around the world.
To download our digital flyer, click here.
To contact us directly, click here.